- 4-1/2 cups uncooked yolk-free noodles
- 1 pound lean hamburger (90% lean)
- 1/2 pound sliced organic mushrooms
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 3 garlic clove cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat butter
- two tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium beef broth
- two tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Prepare noodles based on package directions. Meanwhile, inside a large saucepan, prepare the meat, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is not pink. Add garlic clove prepare one minute longer. Drain. Remove and warm.
- Within the same pan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth progressively add broth and tomato paste. Provide a boil prepare and stir until thickened, a couple of minutes.
- Carefully return beef mixture towards the pan. Add some sour cream, pepper and salt prepare and stir until heated through (don’t boil). Drain noodles serve with beef mixture. If preferred, top with chopped parsley.
Ease and quickness of creating I’d provide a 5. I made use of grass given beef so you don’t need to drain, simply sprinkle with flour and blend, adding the broth and tomato paste. The flavour was bland coupled with an excessive amount of sour cream (ought to be reduced to at least oneOr2 c.). After tasting this, I added 1-1/2 Tablespoons of. of sweet paprika allow it flavor.
Scrumptious! My spouse and i both like it. The only real change I made was accidentally I added the whole can of tomato paste around the try. I had been scared I’d destroyed it, however it was great. Many thanks for discussing.
My loved ones really enjoyed reading this meal, can make it again!
Certainly needs salt, but good otherwise.
Managed to get two times, slightly different the 2nd time. Bland, boring, simply not good.
Simply not an admirer I made use of a London broil for private taste didn’t remember the tomato paste and also the flower. seared the meat then work up & place it within the slow cooker with all of ingredients except sour cream and used golden mushroom soup . 15 minuets before serving used 1 whole cream cheese & a dollop of sour cream . Then steamed the noodles around the stove .
It was good! It did not take too lengthy to create as well as my husband enjoyed!! They fit into my Dieters plan easily also is an advantage 🙂
It was simple to make and extremely good! Even my picky 7 years old daughter ate it without complaint. I’d most likely then add Nature’s Seasons towards the sauce the next time, however it was scrumptious. It’s certainly one of individuals meals my entire family ate withou prodding. I’d certainly allow it to be again!
I added some fresh chopped mushrooms. It had been really scrumptious.
This recipe is amazing. I have been looking for gluten-free recipes (i traded the flour for potato starch) and am relieved I’ve beef stroganoff back! thank you for discussing!