Keyword Steak Tartare
Prep Time twenty minutes
- .6 pound lean beef – tenderloin, sirloin or rump steak, finely chopped
- 2 medium egg yolks, very fresh
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Drops of Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 tablespoon essential olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Fried potatoes, optional
- 4 slices white-colored bread, toasted, quartered, for toast points
There’s two methods to present and serve the steak tartare. The classic way where each guest seasons his steak tartare accordingly to his taste or seasoned and able to eat.
If you wish to enable your guest season their steak tartare:
Allow me to get it done for you personally:
Carpe Diem Talking to Corporation.
DBA Online Culinary School
1302-120 Milross Avenue
This website isn’t an element of the Facebook website or Facebook Corporation. Furthermore, This website isn’t endorsed by Facebook by any means. FACEBOOK is really a trademark of FACEBOOK, Corporation.
Sign Up For Our E-newsletter
Join our subscriber list to get the most recent news and updates from your team, and to learn once the school is going to be launched.